The front of our office at Brady Dental Care.
Our chairs are comfortable, naps are complimentary.
It's no space ship. It's state-of-the-art sterilization.
Our lobby art was done by local artist, Amy Wood Thomas.
Our custom landscape boulder.
Little Kent is here to help kids and their parents with dental hygiene. Even from your child's very first dental appointment, we are experts at helping little mouths with little teeth. (As a matter of fact 100% of our staff was a child at one point in their lives!)
We are happy to talk with new parents and give them some coaching on how to help their child develop great habits for a healthy life. The mouth is the gateway to the body, and starting good habits at a young age is crucial!
- Brush at least twice a day for two minutes.
- Floss teeth that are 'touching.'
- Brush up along the gums.
- Avoid sticky and sugary food.
- Don't share utensils or a toothbrush with your child.
- Avoid juice in between meals or taking to bed.
- Help your child with brushing until age 7.
- Start using a 1/2 pea sized amount of fluoridated toothpaste by age 2.
Never hesitate to call us with any questions: (515) 422-9888